I know- honeymoon photos are the worst.
Who gives a shit about your holiday!?
We want wedding pictures dammit!
But these are all I've got right now.
We were on the road for 6 weeks in the USA.
Here are a random assortment of our photos
1. Having fun in New York City
2. View from our dodgy motel in Vegas
3. Feeding alligators in Louisianna
4. Wedding present- tickets to Preservation Hall in New Orleans!
5. Parasailing in Miami
6. Beer and baseball at Yankee stadium. And hotdogs.
7. The Grand Canyon, Arizona
8. The Mr cruisin on the Staten Island Ferry. Luckily this one didn't crash into the dock.
9. Elvis's lounge room- Graceland, Memphis.
10. I'm a happy camper. You need big fires in the Rocky Mountains
11. My cowboy boots- from Fort Worth, Texas
12. The Mister- tranfixed at the Johnson Space Centre
13. On the phone to Qantas trying to sort out our flights
14. The cool chandelier at our funky hotel San Francisco hotel-a gift from my Sister and her Boyf
15. The Mister in a Honky Tonk, Nashville
16. Our trusty campervan!
I emailed our wedding photographer this morning to see when we can expect the wedding photos... Will let you know!